Aquamira Water Treatment (Treat up to 60 gallons)

  • Sale
  • Regular price $16.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Made in the USA, Aquamira® water treatment is the perfect solution if you're looking to store water safely.

  • Treated water will have a shelf life of up to 5 years when used properly.
  • This water treatment is stronger than the typical bleach and iodine oxidants, making your drinking water safer from pathogens.
  • Not only does it prevent slime build-up, but it also enhances the taste of stored water by killing odor-causing bacteria. 

SAFETY NOTICE:

Part A

  • Chlorine Dioxide..........2%
  • Other Ingredients........98%
  • Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ (60ml)

Caution: Keep out of reach of children

  • First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call poison control or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Part B

  • Phosphoric Acid Activator..........5%
  • Other Ingredients......................95%
  • Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ. (60ml)

Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.

  • First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment.
  • If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.