This ROCKSOLAR Portable Power Station provides you with plenty of power to charge and run small electronics when there are no available power sources nearby. The power station is equipped with a powerful 222Wh lithium-ion battery. This efficient battery produces modified sine wave output that makes it compatible with most AC electric devices and is self-cooling with its silent fan. Take the Portable Power Station with you on your adventures to power your laptop, charge your drone or camera batteries, and cell phones. It weighs only 4.56 pounds and features a sturdy carry handle.
The power station provides two 100W AC power outputs, 3 DC power ports, and 5 USB power ports including 2 USB-3 power ports. For devices compatible with 3rd generation quick charge technology, this power station will provide a charge 4 times faster than a traditional charge through the specialized QC3.0 USB port. You’ll always be aware of how much battery life the unit has with the LED display on the front of the power station. This power station can be charged using the AC adapter, a solar panel, or a 12V car cigarette lighter; a complete charge takes 10 to 11 hours. This unit is equipped with a LED light panel flashlight with 2 brightness modes so you can carry it with you to illuminate your path. This Portable Power Station’s compact size and lightweight but long-lasting battery make it ideal for excursions and camping trips.
- Dependable, lightweight power; this portable power station features a lithium-ion battery with a 222Wh capacity, multiple charge methods, and silent cooling fan
- Equipped with a powerful LED light panel flashlight with 2 brightness modes; long-lasting light is great for caves, night hiking, campsites, and roadside emergencies
- A variety of power outputs support your devices; provides two 100W AC power outputs, 3 DC power ports, and 5 USB ports including a Quick Charge 3.0 and 2 USB-3 ports
- Compact and portable; the power station weighs less than 5 pounds and is equipped with a sturdy carry handle, anti-scuff rubber feet, and a LED display
- Plenty of battery power to charge cameras, drones, and laptops; charging the unit takes 9 to 10 hours with an AC adapter, solar panel, or a 12V car cigarette lighter