The Salsa Garden Preparedness Seeds plant a large salsa garden to spice up your food storage for years to come. These seeds are non-hybrid, non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Pepper, Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
- Pepper, Yellow Wax -705 Seeds
- Pepper, Jalapeno Early – 705 Seeds
- Pepper, California Wonder – 705 Seeds
- Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 1411 Seeds
- Onion, Tokyo Long White Bunching – 1411 Seeds
- Cilantro, Slow Bolting – 529 Seeds
- Tomato, Beefsteak – 1764 Seeds
- Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
- Tomatillo, Grande Rio Verde – 1764 Seeds
- 16 large seed packets sealed in a bucket
- Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All non-hybrid, open-pollinated varieties
- The equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection
- Complete planting instructions included
- Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.